Kleen-Free Naturally Enzyme Cleaner is a unique and highly effective product that is specifically designed to clean and biodegrade organic stains such as blood, vomit, urine, waste, food, and other difficult stains. Kleen-Free Naturally Enzyme Cleaner attacks stains at first application, then continues working to safely biodegrade the residual traces of these organic stains. Especially effective on hard-to-clean surfaces such as tile grouting, corners, cracks and crevices, plus carpets and furniture where removal of organic stains is difficult. The unique odor control action includes the absorption of odor molecules on contact, and replacement of offensive odors with a pleasant, refreshing fragrance. Kleen-Free Naturally Enzyme Cleaner contains enzymes that are biodegradable and non-toxic. Kleen-Free Naturally Enzyme Cleaner is effective on smoke, cooking, waste odors, and other undesirable odors. Highly concentrated. Kleen-Free Enzyme Cleaner is concentrated for greater value and is highly effective at a 30 to 1 dilution in water.
Kleen-Free Enzyme Cleaner Facts
- No Residue
- Non-Pathogenic - harmless to humans, animals, marina life or ecology
- Non-Flammable - contains no combustible materials
- Hypoallergenic - contains no known allergen to irritate the skin or respiratory system, will not impair vision or cause rashes
- Rinseability - washes off completely in water, does not leave streaks bead stains. Once rinsed, the product leaves a non-magnetic, non-static finish inhibiting accumulation of dust or grime.
- ENZYME CLEANER: Digests grease and other (non-living) organic matter. Cleans and deodorizes floors, walls, chrome and other surfaces not harmed by water. It can be used with pressurized, mechanical and manual systems, hand sprayers, mop and cloth. Water temperatures below 65 F will prolong the time required for optimal cleaning. Ideal temperature is 98F.
- Application Rates: 2 to 4 oz. per gallon of water.
Kleen-Free Enzyme Cleaner is available in several convenient sizes, both concentrated and ready to use.